One of the first steps in starting your business, is to decide how you want to operate the business. You can file a DBA, Corporation (Inc) or Limited Liability Company (LLC). You will also need to apply for business license, seller permit, EIN. We can assist you with all of these permits and licenses.

ATG Global Partners offers our clients business formation services. This includes application and all related documentation for:


DBAs (“Doing Business As” name)

LLCs (Limited Liability Companies)

Non-Profit Organizations

EINs (Employer Identification Numbers)

Business License

Seller Permit

We also complete application for DMV (Registration Service, Vehicle Verifier, Dealer Package, Traffic/Driving Schools), Secretary of State and DOJ/FBI (Livescan/Fingerprinting) and other agencies.

Contact our office for more information.